Kinetic unveils interactive IBM Wimbledon posters
LONDON - Kinetic's global travel business division Aviator has teamed up with IBM and Mindshare to debut the UK's first interactive digital posters at the Wimbledon tennis championships.
The screens will show a series of 90-second vignettes giving a behind the scenes look at Wimbledon, under the strapline 'What makes you special'.
Kinetic's Aviator division handled the project management for the media space and Sensitive Wall technology for the campaign, which will feature executions on TV, print, online and Cabvision screens in taxis and Heathrow Express Television.
The screens, which will focus on IBM's 18-year relationship with the Wimbledon Championships, will also feature live scores from the tournament as it progresses.
Photo: The All England Lawn Tennis Club
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA