Kinetic unveils interactive IBM Wimbledon posters
LONDON - Kinetic's global travel business division Aviator has teamed up with IBM and Mindshare to debut the UK's first interactive digital posters at the Wimbledon tennis championships.
The screens will show a series of 90-second vignettes giving a behind the scenes look at Wimbledon, under the strapline 'What makes you special'.
Kinetic's Aviator division handled the project management for the media space and Sensitive Wall technology for the campaign, which will feature executions on TV, print, online and Cabvision screens in taxis and Heathrow Express Television.
The screens, which will focus on IBM's 18-year relationship with the Wimbledon Championships, will also feature live scores from the tournament as it progresses.
Photo: The All England Lawn Tennis Club
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London