Kinetic unveils interactive IBM Wimbledon posters
LONDON - Kinetic's global travel business division Aviator has teamed up with IBM and Mindshare to debut the UK's first interactive digital posters at the Wimbledon tennis championships.
The screens will show a series of 90-second vignettes giving a behind the scenes look at Wimbledon, under the strapline 'What makes you special'.
Kinetic's Aviator division handled the project management for the media space and Sensitive Wall technology for the campaign, which will feature executions on TV, print, online and Cabvision screens in taxis and Heathrow Express Television.
The screens, which will focus on IBM's 18-year relationship with the Wimbledon Championships, will also feature live scores from the tournament as it progresses.
Photo: The All England Lawn Tennis Club
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)