Ipsos Media appoints global chief marketing officer
LONDON - Ipsos has appointed Andrew Green from ZenithOptimedia as chief marketing officer for Ipsos Media on a global basis.
At Ipsos, Green will focus on developing the Ipsos Media approach to ROI, engagement and mobile.
Green was director of strategic insights ZenithOptimedia, and previously held senior positions at OMD and Zenith in the US and Asia.
Richard Silman, CEO of Ipsos Media, said: "I have known and worked with Andrew for over 20 years in a number of capacities, and his knowledge and experience will bring enormous benefits to us and our clients."
Green said: "This is an exciting time to be in media research. All the old assumptions are being challenged and new ways of measuring audiences are being pioneered. Ipsos is ahead of this curve and I look forward to helping them to tell this story around the world."
Ipsos Media is currently established in over 25 countries worldwide and Green will play a key role in its development, especially in the Asia Pacific region.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London