Feel recruits volunteers through press campaign
LONDON - Feel, the ethical marketing specialist, has produced a series of direct response press ads for the Community Channel to promote the emotional benefits of volunteering.
The press campaign will run in the Daily Mail, which has partnered with the Community Channel, to promote the Government's "volunteering for all" strategy and target people less inclined to volunteer due to low self esteem or limited access.
The campaign aims to highlight the contrast between the emotional richness of volunteering and the emotional value of pure financial wealth. The first ad uses the line, "Forget the lottery, we can make you richer". Feel is also developing a viral and further ads.
Keith Winestein, Media Trust Campaigns marketing and media manager, said: "Feel has produced a simple but highly effective strategy for Community Channel to encourage more people to get something back by being involved in supporting their local community. We have also asked Feel to help us develop inventive ways of getting our message out there using viral marketing and digital techniques."
Chris Arnold, creative partner of Feel, added: "Society has led us to think that wealth is all we need when in fact the greatest reward we can get is helping others. It's an experience that makes us richer and it was that insight we wanted to highlight."
The Community Channel is a Media Trust initiative, majority funded by the Cabinet Office. The trust has been tasked with producing a series of targeted, media awareness campaigns to meet the objectives of "Volunteering for all".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London