Feel recruits volunteers through press campaign
LONDON - Feel, the ethical marketing specialist, has produced a series of direct response press ads for the Community Channel to promote the emotional benefits of volunteering.
The press campaign will run in the Daily Mail, which has partnered with the Community Channel, to promote the Government's "volunteering for all" strategy and target people less inclined to volunteer due to low self esteem or limited access.
The campaign aims to highlight the contrast between the emotional richness of volunteering and the emotional value of pure financial wealth. The first ad uses the line, "Forget the lottery, we can make you richer". Feel is also developing a viral and further ads.
Keith Winestein, Media Trust Campaigns marketing and media manager, said: "Feel has produced a simple but highly effective strategy for Community Channel to encourage more people to get something back by being involved in supporting their local community. We have also asked Feel to help us develop inventive ways of getting our message out there using viral marketing and digital techniques."
Chris Arnold, creative partner of Feel, added: "Society has led us to think that wealth is all we need when in fact the greatest reward we can get is helping others. It's an experience that makes us richer and it was that insight we wanted to highlight."
The Community Channel is a Media Trust initiative, majority funded by the Cabinet Office. The trust has been tasked with producing a series of targeted, media awareness campaigns to meet the objectives of "Volunteering for all".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London