Anneka Rice signs for Flora pro.activ cholesterol campaign
LONDON - Flora is pushing its range of cholesterol-lowering products via a new integrated campaign encouraging people to get their cholesterol level checked.
The campaign for Flora pro.activ has been created by Tullo Marshall Warren and features Anneka Rice, well-known from 1990s TV show 'Challenge Anneka'.
The campaign targets the over-45s in an attempt to raise awareness of the fact that two out of three adults have raised levels of cholesterol. It aims to get consumers to take a pledge embracing a healthy lifestyle.
The direct marketing element of the campaign is based around a door drop, which is being sent to 2m homes. It will tie in with an online ad campaign, created by digitaltmw, driving people to an area of the Flora website dedicated to the campaign. This features an interactive cholesterol check and tips on how to lower cholesterol levels. Consumers registering on the site will receive three emails over six weeks, with advice on how to meet the challenges of the healthy lifestyle pledge.
The activity involving Anneka Rice includes a video on the website, in which she talks about why she is taking part in the campaign and a tour across the UK.
Sophie Kerbegian, account supervisor at TMW, said: "The campaign poses a difficult challenge by getting consumers to face up to the not-so-appealing issue of cholesterol, and to realise that they may well suffer from high cholesterol themselves."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London