RMG hires two business directors
LONDON - RMG Connect has hired two business directors, Dom Evans from Harrison Troughton Wunderman and Stuart Hodgkinson, formerly with Tequila\London.
Hogkinson will oversee RMG's HSBC account, encompassing online, advertising and web development, as well as direct marketing across all products on the consumer side. He has previously worked at Tequila and NatWest.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive of RMG, said: "Bringing Dom and Stuart onboard is just one of the many steps we are taking in the future growth of RMG."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland