RMG hires two business directors
LONDON - RMG Connect has hired two business directors, Dom Evans from Harrison Troughton Wunderman and Stuart Hodgkinson, formerly with Tequila\London.
Hogkinson will oversee RMG's HSBC account, encompassing online, advertising and web development, as well as direct marketing across all products on the consumer side. He has previously worked at Tequila and NatWest.
Tim Hipperson, chief executive of RMG, said: "Bringing Dom and Stuart onboard is just one of the many steps we are taking in the future growth of RMG."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London