TNS bolsters Asia Pacific reach with Conversa acquisition
LONDON - TNS has acquired New Zealand market research firm Conversa Global as part of a strengthening of its presence in the Asia Pacific region.
The move creates New Zealand's largest market research consultancy and is seen as key to improving TNS's reach in the region.
David Lowden, TNS chief executive, said: "Conversa Global has established a strong presence in the New Zealand market through its ability to deliver added value, via what we believe to be a unique combination of commercial and market information experience.
"The combination of TNS and Conversa global will offer services and insights not currently available in the New Zealand market."
Conversa Global's revenue for the year ending March 31, 2007 was £5.6m, with gross assets valued at around £300,000.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing & Communications Executive The Crown Estate Circa £26,000 plus benefits, Central London
- Brand Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £100K + benefits, Central London
- Senior Strategic Marketing Consultant Rare Selection Up to £90K + benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £21000 - £27000 per annum, Birmingham