TNS bolsters Asia Pacific reach with Conversa acquisition
LONDON - TNS has acquired New Zealand market research firm Conversa Global as part of a strengthening of its presence in the Asia Pacific region.
The move creates New Zealand's largest market research consultancy and is seen as key to improving TNS's reach in the region.
David Lowden, TNS chief executive, said: "Conversa Global has established a strong presence in the New Zealand market through its ability to deliver added value, via what we believe to be a unique combination of commercial and market information experience.
"The combination of TNS and Conversa global will offer services and insights not currently available in the New Zealand market."
Conversa Global's revenue for the year ending March 31, 2007 was £5.6m, with gross assets valued at around £300,000.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London