TNS bolsters Asia Pacific reach with Conversa acquisition
LONDON - TNS has acquired New Zealand market research firm Conversa Global as part of a strengthening of its presence in the Asia Pacific region.
The move creates New Zealand's largest market research consultancy and is seen as key to improving TNS's reach in the region.
David Lowden, TNS chief executive, said: "Conversa Global has established a strong presence in the New Zealand market through its ability to deliver added value, via what we believe to be a unique combination of commercial and market information experience.
"The combination of TNS and Conversa global will offer services and insights not currently available in the New Zealand market."
Conversa Global's revenue for the year ending March 31, 2007 was £5.6m, with gross assets valued at around £300,000.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford