Blue Sheep reports sales up by 20%
LONDON - Data specialist Blue Sheep has reported strong second-quarter results, driving sales by 20% above its 2006 performance figures.
The results come on the back of wins in the enterprise and public sector markets, totalling more than £3m.
Blue Sheep has recently secured investment in its online database, ukbusinesstracker.com and has expanded its email database to house more than 600,000 contacts.
The company's core aggregated database, The UK Business Universe, has expanded to hold over 4.4m businesses.
Iain Lovatt, joint managing director of Blue Sheep, said: "Our sales growth forecasts are well ahead of target and are looking strong for 2007. The results reflect our commitment to investment in new products and services and long-term commercial relationships.
"Blue Sheep is raising its profile by offering services which make a real difference to business performance. Clients no longer look simply to buy data but are investing in ways to make greater sense of customer information and how best to communicate with them."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London