BD-NTWK unveils global experiential plans
LONDON - Below-the-line agency BD-NTWK is launching an experiential division, with the stated ambition of making it a 'global market leader' within three years.
It has appointed Ian Bushell to run the division. He was previously head of experiential at Ignition, the experiential marketing company chaired by legendary music promoter Harvey Goldstein.
Bushell has also worked as head of events and international marketing at the Ministry of Sound, where he worked on projects such as the Millennium Dome New Year's Eve party.
At BD-NTWK, Bushell has a brief to build the experiential division, starting with developing a core team.
Allan McLaughlin, associate director at BD-NTWK, said: "BD-NTWK is already engaging audiences through clever experiential campaigns with their work on Wii for Nintendo and a range of drinks brands, and this is the next logical step. It lights a way for the future and takes us, rightly, onto the global stage."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London