BD-NTWK unveils global experiential plans
LONDON - Below-the-line agency BD-NTWK is launching an experiential division, with the stated ambition of making it a 'global market leader' within three years.
It has appointed Ian Bushell to run the division. He was previously head of experiential at Ignition, the experiential marketing company chaired by legendary music promoter Harvey Goldstein.
Bushell has also worked as head of events and international marketing at the Ministry of Sound, where he worked on projects such as the Millennium Dome New Year's Eve party.
At BD-NTWK, Bushell has a brief to build the experiential division, starting with developing a core team.
Allan McLaughlin, associate director at BD-NTWK, said: "BD-NTWK is already engaging audiences through clever experiential campaigns with their work on Wii for Nintendo and a range of drinks brands, and this is the next logical step. It lights a way for the future and takes us, rightly, onto the global stage."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1