BD-NTWK unveils global experiential plans
LONDON - Below-the-line agency BD-NTWK is launching an experiential division, with the stated ambition of making it a 'global market leader' within three years.
It has appointed Ian Bushell to run the division. He was previously head of experiential at Ignition, the experiential marketing company chaired by legendary music promoter Harvey Goldstein.
Bushell has also worked as head of events and international marketing at the Ministry of Sound, where he worked on projects such as the Millennium Dome New Year's Eve party.
At BD-NTWK, Bushell has a brief to build the experiential division, starting with developing a core team.
Allan McLaughlin, associate director at BD-NTWK, said: "BD-NTWK is already engaging audiences through clever experiential campaigns with their work on Wii for Nintendo and a range of drinks brands, and this is the next logical step. It lights a way for the future and takes us, rightly, onto the global stage."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Creative Technologist Sky negotiable, West London
- Affiliate Executive - Retail Client - Leading Global Media Agen Ultimate Asset £18000 - £20000 per annum, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London