Aqueduct wins gallery business after pitch
LONDON - Design agency Aqueduct has landed a contract to create a launch campaign for The Lightbox, a gallery and museum which opens in September 2007.
The agency will also promote future exhibitions and events at The Lightbox, which is situated in Woking and will centre on the town and its history.
Rob Oubridge, Aqueduct managing director, said: "The launch campaign is a key one for The Lightbox as it will set the tone and future style of all its public and corporate communication.
"We're chuffed to have been charged with such an important creative brief for what is set to become the out-of-town answer to the Tate Modern."
The idea for the Woking gallery was first mooted by a group of local people 14 years ago. It got off the ground with £7m of funding from the Heritage Lottery, the local authority, national charities, major arts funders and corporate sponsors.
Marilyn Scott, director of The Lightbox, said: "Aqueduct's creativity, understanding of our brand, target audiences and challenges convinced us that that they are the right agency to help us bring this exciting and supremely important brief to fruition."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London