Interbrand hires Millard-Beer for international growth
LONDON - Interbrand has hired Matthew Millard-Beer as director of international development, to spearhead a push into the Middle East, India, Scandinavia and Turkey.
Millard-Beer will be responsible for growing the brand consultancy's business in these regions, as well as looking at the opportunities for establishing local Interbrand operations.
He joins from the public relations firm Fleishman-Hillard, where he was a director. His prior experience includes setting up and managing the Middle East and North Africa network for the public relations firm Porter Novelli.
Rune Gustafson, chief executive of Interbrand UK, said: "Matthew is joining us at a time when our international work needs a leader to consolidate our position and ensure that we continue to deliver excellent, award-winning work in these key markets."
Interbrand was established in 1974 and has offices in 25 countries. It works for brands including BMW, Barclaycard and Samsung.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Freelance PR Account Manager or above - Consumer Technology Major Players negotiable, City of London
- Senior Marketing Co-ordinator Direct Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, London