Interbrand hires Millard-Beer for international growth
LONDON - Interbrand has hired Matthew Millard-Beer as director of international development, to spearhead a push into the Middle East, India, Scandinavia and Turkey.
Millard-Beer will be responsible for growing the brand consultancy's business in these regions, as well as looking at the opportunities for establishing local Interbrand operations.
He joins from the public relations firm Fleishman-Hillard, where he was a director. His prior experience includes setting up and managing the Middle East and North Africa network for the public relations firm Porter Novelli.
Rune Gustafson, chief executive of Interbrand UK, said: "Matthew is joining us at a time when our international work needs a leader to consolidate our position and ensure that we continue to deliver excellent, award-winning work in these key markets."
Interbrand was established in 1974 and has offices in 25 countries. It works for brands including BMW, Barclaycard and Samsung.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire