Interbrand hires Millard-Beer for international growth
LONDON - Interbrand has hired Matthew Millard-Beer as director of international development, to spearhead a push into the Middle East, India, Scandinavia and Turkey.
Millard-Beer will be responsible for growing the brand consultancy's business in these regions, as well as looking at the opportunities for establishing local Interbrand operations.
He joins from the public relations firm Fleishman-Hillard, where he was a director. His prior experience includes setting up and managing the Middle East and North Africa network for the public relations firm Porter Novelli.
Rune Gustafson, chief executive of Interbrand UK, said: "Matthew is joining us at a time when our international work needs a leader to consolidate our position and ensure that we continue to deliver excellent, award-winning work in these key markets."
Interbrand was established in 1974 and has offices in 25 countries. It works for brands including BMW, Barclaycard and Samsung.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield
- Account Director - Branding and Packaging Mustard Jobs Circa £40,000 DOE, Central London
- Client Manager - Branding & Packaging to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London