Air Malta appoints Media Consulta to pan-European account
BERLIN - Air Malta has appointed Media Consulta to handle its pan-European advertising and media account.
The appointment comes after Media Consulta won the Malta Tourism Authority award earlier this year. The agency network will handle the lead on the conception and implementation of Air Malta's advertising and media budget, which is worth €2.5m annually, for the next three years.
Berlin based network Media Consulta, which has 25 offices across Europe, will develop advertising for the main markets of Germany, France, Italy and the UK to entice tourists to take a holiday with Air Malta.
Harald Zulauf , Media Consulta CEO, said: "Almost all tourism advertising budgets avail themselves of either classical advertising methods or separate PR arrangements. As a result of our integrated approach, Malta will be at the cutting edge of tourism marketing."
The win follows the agency's development of a tactical media and advertising campaign in Germany and France in May.
The pan-European summer campaign for Air Malta will start in September 2007. Air Malta offers low fares to Malta from all major European capitals, with frequent flights and one of the newest Airbus fleets in the world.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Data Associate Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + benefits, London