Caulder Moore to revamp home furnishing chain OKA
LONDON - Caulder Moore, the retail design agency, has landed a contract with home furnishing specialist OKA to overhaul its in-store design.
OKA is keen to retain a creative, inspirational feel in-store, but will task Caulder Moore with creating a more retail-driven customer experience.
OKA specialises in furniture, but also offers a range of products for the home including lighting, textiles, glassware, accessories and paint.
A new gift range called Rapt has recently been introduced, and two collections are set for launch in autumn. Caulder Moore will help launch the products and develop new ranges.
Miranda Grubb, managing director of OKA, said: "Working with Caulder Moore is a great opportunity to develop and build on OKA's existing retail offering.
"As a multi-channel business, this initiative is essential for the successful growth of the business."
OKA was created in 1999 as an interiors mail order catalogue, and it now has nine shops, including bases in London, Berkshire, Wiltshire, Edinburgh, Oxford and Surrey, operating alongside its online ordering.
Caulder Moore's other retail clients include Marks and Spencer, Gina, Jigsaw, The White Company, Jo Malone, Wagamama, Daniel Galvin, Charles Worthington, Principles, Ben Sherman, Alibi, Revolution and Smallbone of Devises.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region