Nivea Visage turns to direct mail for sample distribution
LONDON - Nivea Visage is to promote its anti-ageing cream products with a nationwide sample and discount voucher mailing campaign, created by The Big Kick.
The cosmetics brand plans to target 150,000 women with samples of its day, night and eye creams, which contain Nivea's DNAge Cell Renewal Anti-Age System. The mailing campaign will begin at the end of the month.
Each mailing will contain 10ml samples of the day and night cream, a 5ml sample of eye cream and money-off vouchers. Nivea Visage is also asking recipients to complete a questionnaire to provide feedback on its products, and inviting them to recommend a friend to receive the product samples.
There will be a total of four different mailings in the campaign, of which two will include the questionnaire and invitation to recommend Nivea Visage products to friends.
Nicole Goodwin, senior brand manager at Nivea Visage, said: "We have undertaken extensive research into our target consumer and feel that a communication via direct mail, which allows them to try the product in the comfort of their own home, was the best strategy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Recruitment Consultant Michael Page Digital £25000 - £3000 per annum, Kingston upon Thames
- Senior Community Manager Michael Page Digital £25000 - £45000 per annum, West End
- Online Marketing Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Director Michael Page Digital £50000 - £55000 per annum, Leeds
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London