Epson to unveil printer demonstration campaign
LONDON - Printer manufacturer Epson is to unveil a Gekko-created nationwide product demonstration campaign in major UK shopping centres, to promote the company's PictureMate 240 compact printer.
The campaign, which will take place in four UK shopping centres over the summer, will offer product demonstrations of the PictureMate 240 small format printer and a redemption voucher to buy the product for £30 less than its retail price of £100.
The activity, which is the first to be conducted by Gekko since it won the Epson account in April, will take place at Bluewater in Kent, Meadowhall Sheffield, the Arndale Centre in Manchester and the MK Centre in Milton Keynes.
Gekko said the four shopping centres were chosen because they were household names and would act as hubs for promoting the PictureMate 240.
Daniel Todaro, managing director of Gekko, said: "With the school holidays upon us, shopping centres are full of families preparing themselves for the summer months.
"By engaging in this hands-on activity, we can use our detailed knowledge of the brand and the products to demonstrate how these printers are the perfect way to capture the family's summer memories."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London