Epson to unveil printer demonstration campaign
LONDON - Printer manufacturer Epson is to unveil a Gekko-created nationwide product demonstration campaign in major UK shopping centres, to promote the company's PictureMate 240 compact printer.
The campaign, which will take place in four UK shopping centres over the summer, will offer product demonstrations of the PictureMate 240 small format printer and a redemption voucher to buy the product for £30 less than its retail price of £100.
The activity, which is the first to be conducted by Gekko since it won the Epson account in April, will take place at Bluewater in Kent, Meadowhall Sheffield, the Arndale Centre in Manchester and the MK Centre in Milton Keynes.
Gekko said the four shopping centres were chosen because they were household names and would act as hubs for promoting the PictureMate 240.
Daniel Todaro, managing director of Gekko, said: "With the school holidays upon us, shopping centres are full of families preparing themselves for the summer months.
"By engaging in this hands-on activity, we can use our detailed knowledge of the brand and the products to demonstrate how these printers are the perfect way to capture the family's summer memories."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London