Red Central picks up children's literature festival brief
LONDON - Red Central is to give a brand identity to the inaugural Daily Telegraph Bath Festival of Children's Literature.
Red Central has been briefed to create the festival's brand, brochure and logo to appeal to children ranging from infants to teenagers. The festival takes place at various venues around Bath over the last 10 days of September.
The design agency will create a brochure aimed at children and parents detailing 95 events, including appearances from authors such as Jacqueline Wilson and Anthony Horowitz.
The event is to be held annually, and will be the largest book festival dedicated solely to children's literature in the UK, according to the organisers.
John McLay, festival director, said: "We wanted to make a benchmark during the organisation and preparation for the inaugural festival by using solely local companies for our outsourced activities, from banking to printers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Leading App Company - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Group Account Director and Business Director air recruitment Up to £75k dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London