Red Central picks up children's literature festival brief
LONDON - Red Central is to give a brand identity to the inaugural Daily Telegraph Bath Festival of Children's Literature.
Red Central has been briefed to create the festival's brand, brochure and logo to appeal to children ranging from infants to teenagers. The festival takes place at various venues around Bath over the last 10 days of September.
The design agency will create a brochure aimed at children and parents detailing 95 events, including appearances from authors such as Jacqueline Wilson and Anthony Horowitz.
The event is to be held annually, and will be the largest book festival dedicated solely to children's literature in the UK, according to the organisers.
John McLay, festival director, said: "We wanted to make a benchmark during the organisation and preparation for the inaugural festival by using solely local companies for our outsourced activities, from banking to printers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Marketeer EMR £30000 per annum, London