Red Central picks up children's literature festival brief
LONDON - Red Central is to give a brand identity to the inaugural Daily Telegraph Bath Festival of Children's Literature.
Red Central has been briefed to create the festival's brand, brochure and logo to appeal to children ranging from infants to teenagers. The festival takes place at various venues around Bath over the last 10 days of September.
The design agency will create a brochure aimed at children and parents detailing 95 events, including appearances from authors such as Jacqueline Wilson and Anthony Horowitz.
The event is to be held annually, and will be the largest book festival dedicated solely to children's literature in the UK, according to the organisers.
John McLay, festival director, said: "We wanted to make a benchmark during the organisation and preparation for the inaugural festival by using solely local companies for our outsourced activities, from banking to printers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)
- Join the flagship Agency team at Blue Skies, Richmond Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)