Red Central picks up children's literature festival brief
LONDON - Red Central is to give a brand identity to the inaugural Daily Telegraph Bath Festival of Children's Literature.
Red Central has been briefed to create the festival's brand, brochure and logo to appeal to children ranging from infants to teenagers. The festival takes place at various venues around Bath over the last 10 days of September.
The design agency will create a brochure aimed at children and parents detailing 95 events, including appearances from authors such as Jacqueline Wilson and Anthony Horowitz.
The event is to be held annually, and will be the largest book festival dedicated solely to children's literature in the UK, according to the organisers.
John McLay, festival director, said: "We wanted to make a benchmark during the organisation and preparation for the inaugural festival by using solely local companies for our outsourced activities, from banking to printers."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London