EuroDirect unveils latest version of Microvision
LONDON - EuroDirect has unveiled the latest version of its desktop marketing intelligence software, Microvision 2007, which will feature an enhanced postcode finder and improved mapping capabilities.
EuroDirect said the new and improved functions on Microvision 2007 were undertaken after receiving feedback from users.
Among the changes is an improved Postcode Profiler, allowing users to access a host of in-depth information about residents, including lifestyle, financial and attitudinal characteristics and brand preferences.
In addition, this year's version of Microvision will feature an enhanced version of its Catchment Overlap Analysis function, which enables users to view the catchment area for particular businesses and their consumers.
The package will also include a "back up and restore" function, allowing marketers to save and share work with other users, and an improved street-level mapping facility, which the makers said would more accurately calculate drivetime calculations.
Microvision, which is used by a number of clients including Iceland and LA Fitness, was developed by EuroDirect to assist direct marketing and retail planning in the marketing industry.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Midweight Team become £25-38K, Central London
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary, London
- Senior Brand Manager - Beauty Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum + bens, West London
- Interim Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + benefits, London