EuroDirect unveils latest version of Microvision
LONDON - EuroDirect has unveiled the latest version of its desktop marketing intelligence software, Microvision 2007, which will feature an enhanced postcode finder and improved mapping capabilities.
EuroDirect said the new and improved functions on Microvision 2007 were undertaken after receiving feedback from users.
Among the changes is an improved Postcode Profiler, allowing users to access a host of in-depth information about residents, including lifestyle, financial and attitudinal characteristics and brand preferences.
In addition, this year's version of Microvision will feature an enhanced version of its Catchment Overlap Analysis function, which enables users to view the catchment area for particular businesses and their consumers.
The package will also include a "back up and restore" function, allowing marketers to save and share work with other users, and an improved street-level mapping facility, which the makers said would more accurately calculate drivetime calculations.
Microvision, which is used by a number of clients including Iceland and LA Fitness, was developed by EuroDirect to assist direct marketing and retail planning in the marketing industry.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Director of Strategy Factory Design Labs Depending on Qualifications, Valais