CMW creates playing card mailing for Peugeot
LONDON - CMW has created a new mailing, themed on playing cards, for Peugeot's quarterly campaign promoting sales of new cars to current customers.
The car manufacturer is targeting customers who have financed their existing purchases through the company's "Passport" finance deal and have eight months to run on their agreements.
It features a red, white and blue outer in the shape of a large pack of playing cards and bears the line "Right now, your Passport deal gives you the upper hand".
Inside it explains to recipients that they can renew their financing agreements early for their next Peugeot car and lays out a range of special offers, including a 5.9% APR credit agreement on the new 207 model and two months cashback.
Rachel Baars, senior Peugeot account manager at CMW, said: "These are people who like to drive new cars and like to be seen in a new model every two to three years."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London