CNN signs sponsorship deal with Egyptian conglomerate
DUBAI - Egyptian conglomerate the ARTOC Group is to sponsor CNN's award-winning monthly programme 'CNN Business Traveller' as part of its first international multimedia advertising campaign.
The move has been made by the Cairo-based multi-disciplined holding group in an attempt to promote the brand to a global audience and raise its international profile.
The campaign will centre on the sponsorship of 'CNN Business Traveller' but will also include advertising on CNN International and extensive banner advertising on CNN.com, including an exclusive brand presence on the 'CNN Business Traveller' microsite.
Shafik Gabr, chairman of the ARTOC Group, said: "ARTOC's association with this leading international business travel programme reflects our firm commitment to seek out profitable business and investment opportunities, wherever in the world they might exist."
'CNN Business Traveller' is presented by anchor Richard Quest and examines the hectic world of corporate travel, providing tips on maintaining viewers' careers, health and relationships on the go. The show airs to CNN International audiences across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, South Asia and Japan.
The ARTOC Group features six different divisions, including real estate, project investment and publishing.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Digital Senior Sales Manager - Leading Ad Tech Business Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + 100% COMMISSION , London