TDA recruits new business chief
LONDON - Direct marketing agency TDA has appointed change and relationship management consultant Peter Wilton as head of business development.
Wilton will work closely with Heather Westgate, TDA's managing director, taking responsibility for developing and closing new business opportunities with existing and prospective clients.
He said: "TDA is a well-structured, successful agency that is poised for even bigger and better things. This is a rare opportunity to work with a business that is ripe for growth and help propel it through the next stage of development to position it firmly as one of the industry's leading lights."
Wilton has worked as a consultant with leading brands including LG Mobile, Texaco, NCP, Citibank, and Comet, advising them on marketing and product development strategies. He has also conducted agency relationship management audits for brands such as Xerox, NSPCC, Nationwide, AOL and Digital UK.
Westgate said: "Peter is an accomplished businessman, industry-renowned for his acumen and insight. At such an exciting stage of our development, it's a real coup being able to welcome him to our senior team."
Wilton's appointment follows TDA's recruitment last month of Simon Kershaw, the former co-founder of closed DM agency Keevil Barton Kershaw, as executive creative director.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London