Velvet toilet paper launches interactive website
LONDON - Velvet, the SCA Hygiene toilet paper brand, has launched a consumer-focused website to support its £15m TV ad campaign targeting mums, which features its brand icon Baby MD.
Each floor contains different information about Velvet, as well as games, including the "toilet tissue trampoline test" and the "loading bay".
The factory floor features a competition called "MDs in the making", with quarterly winners and a gallery featuring a selection of entries.
The Baby MD character is the user's host as they navigate the site. They can explore his computer, which includes memos and his own MySpace and Flickr pages, or create and send e-cards featuring their own baby.
The site, which will be supported with online marketing activity, also has an area to sign up to the Velvet newsletter and register for free downloads -- screensavers, wallpapers, games and competitions.
An online email promotion launches on August 14 in partnership with Letterbox, which specialises in kids mail-order products. It will target 165,000 mums who will be able to claim £5 off their purchase by signing up to the Velvet newsletter.
Traci Baxter, brand manager for Velvet, said: We are really excited about our new interactive site, which forms a cornerstone for all current and forthcoming marketing activity."We want to reward and engage our loyal customers, as well as demonstrating the benefits of Velvet to a wider audience -- all of whom are very active online and look for new and different ways to interact online with their favourite brands."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London