Lightspeed Research identifies sports fans with online panel
LONDON - Lightspeed Research has launched an online sports panel, which identifies consumers via their participation in sport as well as those they watch, to enable focused research to be undertaken.
The launch of Lightspeed's GB Sports Panel has been timed to coincide with the start of the football season and the Rugby World Cup to provide its clients with the opportunity to tap into sports fans' thoughts on popular sporting events.
The panel covers over 70 different sporting activities to enable organisations to precisely target panellists for research studies and to carry out sports related surveys quickly and cost-effectively.
The GB Sports Panel claims to provide a comprehensive picture of the panellists' sporting behaviour including participation in sporting events, sporting events watched on TV or live, media chosen for following sports, and brands of sportswear used.
David Day, CEO Europe, said: "We are delighted to launch our new GB Sports Panel as it enables us to provide cost effective research for sporting manufacturers, brands, associations and corporations that are involved with sponsoring sports. Additionally with the Beijing Olympics now only 12 months away, organisations are likely to be focusing a lot of their marketing effort around this event and our panel can be the perfect partner for them."
Lightspeed is rolling out its sports panels across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific over the next few months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London