Lightspeed Research identifies sports fans with online panel
LONDON - Lightspeed Research has launched an online sports panel, which identifies consumers via their participation in sport as well as those they watch, to enable focused research to be undertaken.
The launch of Lightspeed's GB Sports Panel has been timed to coincide with the start of the football season and the Rugby World Cup to provide its clients with the opportunity to tap into sports fans' thoughts on popular sporting events.
The panel covers over 70 different sporting activities to enable organisations to precisely target panellists for research studies and to carry out sports related surveys quickly and cost-effectively.
The GB Sports Panel claims to provide a comprehensive picture of the panellists' sporting behaviour including participation in sporting events, sporting events watched on TV or live, media chosen for following sports, and brands of sportswear used.
David Day, CEO Europe, said: "We are delighted to launch our new GB Sports Panel as it enables us to provide cost effective research for sporting manufacturers, brands, associations and corporations that are involved with sponsoring sports. Additionally with the Beijing Olympics now only 12 months away, organisations are likely to be focusing a lot of their marketing effort around this event and our panel can be the perfect partner for them."
Lightspeed is rolling out its sports panels across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific over the next few months.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Senior Affiliate Executive - Huge Client - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum, London