Triangle appoints Baker as managing director
LONDON - Triangle Post Production, part of the Saatchi & Saatchi UK group, has appointed Richard Baker as managing director.
Baker replaces Nicola Warman-Johnston, who left in January to join Omnicom's Hub Plus, as head of TV production.
He was previously sales and marketing director at Creative Staging, where his clients included Universal, Nortel, NHS, ICAEW and LGA.
Prior to this, Baker was business development manager at Metrobroadcast, and before that general manager at Soho 601.
Triangle is a trading division of TfG, which was created to provide centralised design and production facilities as part of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Simon Steel, managing director at TfG, said: "Richard's appointment strengthens the capabilities of TfG at a senior level and invigorates our drive and ability to provide innovative broadcast solutions for our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london