Triangle appoints Baker as managing director
LONDON - Triangle Post Production, part of the Saatchi & Saatchi UK group, has appointed Richard Baker as managing director.
Baker replaces Nicola Warman-Johnston, who left in January to join Omnicom's Hub Plus, as head of TV production.
He was previously sales and marketing director at Creative Staging, where his clients included Universal, Nortel, NHS, ICAEW and LGA.
Prior to this, Baker was business development manager at Metrobroadcast, and before that general manager at Soho 601.
Triangle is a trading division of TfG, which was created to provide centralised design and production facilities as part of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Simon Steel, managing director at TfG, said: "Richard's appointment strengthens the capabilities of TfG at a senior level and invigorates our drive and ability to provide innovative broadcast solutions for our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Fundraising Analyst PFJ £34000.00 - £41500.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager | Luxury | £28,000 Dynamic New Alliances £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...