Triangle appoints Baker as managing director
LONDON - Triangle Post Production, part of the Saatchi & Saatchi UK group, has appointed Richard Baker as managing director.
Baker replaces Nicola Warman-Johnston, who left in January to join Omnicom's Hub Plus, as head of TV production.
He was previously sales and marketing director at Creative Staging, where his clients included Universal, Nortel, NHS, ICAEW and LGA.
Prior to this, Baker was business development manager at Metrobroadcast, and before that general manager at Soho 601.
Triangle is a trading division of TfG, which was created to provide centralised design and production facilities as part of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Simon Steel, managing director at TfG, said: "Richard's appointment strengthens the capabilities of TfG at a senior level and invigorates our drive and ability to provide innovative broadcast solutions for our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- UX Designer Creative Recruitment £300 - £350 per day, London
- Director of eCommerce - Kuwait - £150K+ (Tax Free) Salt £150000 - £175000 per annum + relocation + tax free, Kuwait City