Triangle appoints Baker as managing director
LONDON - Triangle Post Production, part of the Saatchi & Saatchi UK group, has appointed Richard Baker as managing director.
Baker replaces Nicola Warman-Johnston, who left in January to join Omnicom's Hub Plus, as head of TV production.
He was previously sales and marketing director at Creative Staging, where his clients included Universal, Nortel, NHS, ICAEW and LGA.
Prior to this, Baker was business development manager at Metrobroadcast, and before that general manager at Soho 601.
Triangle is a trading division of TfG, which was created to provide centralised design and production facilities as part of Saatchi & Saatchi.
Simon Steel, managing director at TfG, said: "Richard's appointment strengthens the capabilities of TfG at a senior level and invigorates our drive and ability to provide innovative broadcast solutions for our clients."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Executive- £32K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Direct Marketing and CRM Executive Essence Branding Up to £25,000 plus benefits, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London