Arc recruits for new client services team
LONDON - Andrew Edwards, the Arc chairman, has made a first round of appointments to run the agency's client services team.
Marr joins Arc in London after four years in Australia, where she worked at agencies Campaign Palace and Leo Burnett.
Parkman has spent several years working for agencies in New Zealand, including senior roles at DDB and Publicis.
The appointments follow the arrival in June of Darren Keen from The Marketing Store. Arc said further appointments will be announced in August.
Edwards said: "Our aim is to have a client services team second to none. There is nothing more important than ensuring clients' expectations are met and exceeded. Too many agencies pay lip service to client service without dealing with the real issues.
"These two appointments are a demonstration that as the major player in the sector, we will demonstrate leadership in all aspects of our business."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham