Arc recruits for new client services team
LONDON - Andrew Edwards, the Arc chairman, has made a first round of appointments to run the agency's client services team.
Marr joins Arc in London after four years in Australia, where she worked at agencies Campaign Palace and Leo Burnett.
Parkman has spent several years working for agencies in New Zealand, including senior roles at DDB and Publicis.
The appointments follow the arrival in June of Darren Keen from The Marketing Store. Arc said further appointments will be announced in August.
Edwards said: "Our aim is to have a client services team second to none. There is nothing more important than ensuring clients' expectations are met and exceeded. Too many agencies pay lip service to client service without dealing with the real issues.
"These two appointments are a demonstration that as the major player in the sector, we will demonstrate leadership in all aspects of our business."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london