Arc recruits for new client services team
LONDON - Andrew Edwards, the Arc chairman, has made a first round of appointments to run the agency's client services team.
Marr joins Arc in London after four years in Australia, where she worked at agencies Campaign Palace and Leo Burnett.
Parkman has spent several years working for agencies in New Zealand, including senior roles at DDB and Publicis.
The appointments follow the arrival in June of Darren Keen from The Marketing Store. Arc said further appointments will be announced in August.
Edwards said: "Our aim is to have a client services team second to none. There is nothing more important than ensuring clients' expectations are met and exceeded. Too many agencies pay lip service to client service without dealing with the real issues.
"These two appointments are a demonstration that as the major player in the sector, we will demonstrate leadership in all aspects of our business."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire