Arc recruits for new client services team
LONDON - Andrew Edwards, the Arc chairman, has made a first round of appointments to run the agency's client services team.
Marr joins Arc in London after four years in Australia, where she worked at agencies Campaign Palace and Leo Burnett.
Parkman has spent several years working for agencies in New Zealand, including senior roles at DDB and Publicis.
The appointments follow the arrival in June of Darren Keen from The Marketing Store. Arc said further appointments will be announced in August.
Edwards said: "Our aim is to have a client services team second to none. There is nothing more important than ensuring clients' expectations are met and exceeded. Too many agencies pay lip service to client service without dealing with the real issues.
"These two appointments are a demonstration that as the major player in the sector, we will demonstrate leadership in all aspects of our business."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London