EMI promotes Jones to US-based role in publishing division
LONDON - Dylan Jones, the UK-based director of corporate communications at EMI Group, has been promoted to a new role at its publishing division, based in New York.
Jones is moving next to take up the role of vice-president of corporate communications and marketing at EMI Music Publishing.
This is the division that owns the copyright to more than 1m songs, including those by writers including Arctic Monkeys, Pharrell Williams and Amy Winehouse.
In his new role, Jones will report jointly to Roger Faxon, EMI Music Publishing chairman and CEO, and Leo Corbett, executive vice-president and chief financial officer. He will also work closely with Amanda Conroy, EMI Group senior vice-president of corporate communications, and her team in London and New York.
Faxon said: "We want to make sure we're communicating our strengths and achievements effectively to all current and potential clients, and to our incredible songwriters. Dylan's communications experience gained during more than 10 years in the entertainment business will be invaluable in helping us achieve this."
Before joining EMI Group in February 2005, Jones was head of music and public relations for digital audio broadcaster Music Choice Europe.
He joined Music Choice from MTV Networks UK, where he was communications manager.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Marketing Manager PFJ £35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London