BLM plays up planning and performance in restructure
LONDON - Media agency BLM has undergone a restructure to give a central role to its business planning unit and position itself as the 'performance agency'.
Booth said: "We have invested heavily in a business planning unit and new research tools, which gives us a strategic and creative hub. Our recent recruitment blitz has brought in people with real insight and forward thinking."
It now has eight strategists in its planning unit, after hiring Clay Gill from MediaCom last month to handle Domino's Pizza, Setanta Sports, Thomas Cook and Young's Seafood.
The agency has also invested further in digital, an area in which its specialist agency BLM Quantum has become the second largest independent.
The investment has allowed it to create a digital centre of excellence which aims to deliver the best media mix across the whole range of digital channels from search to social networking.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Lead Graphic Designer / Creative Designer Guru Careers £35 - 40k, Based in London (EC1)