Realbuzz appoints If for website push
LONDON - Social networking site realbuzz.com has appointed integrated shop If to attract bloggers to its online community and run an affinity marketing programme.
Key target brands for the site include outdoor clothing brands/retailers, specialist travel companies and mobile communications providers.
Tim Rogers, chief executive of realbuzz.com, said: "Finding the right agency to work with, to take us to the next level is a big decision.
"We were impressed with the if agency's tailored approach in bringing brands together. They also demonstrated a clear understanding of our unique offer."
Christian James, managing director of if agency, said: "We are really excited about this account win. It is a hugely energetic entity and allows us to seek out dynamic brands with a passionate following."If other clients include Odeon, Littlewoods, FirstPlus, Blackpool Tourism and Matalan.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire