Realbuzz appoints If for website push
LONDON - Social networking site realbuzz.com has appointed integrated shop If to attract bloggers to its online community and run an affinity marketing programme.
Key target brands for the site include outdoor clothing brands/retailers, specialist travel companies and mobile communications providers.
Tim Rogers, chief executive of realbuzz.com, said: "Finding the right agency to work with, to take us to the next level is a big decision.
"We were impressed with the if agency's tailored approach in bringing brands together. They also demonstrated a clear understanding of our unique offer."
Christian James, managing director of if agency, said: "We are really excited about this account win. It is a hugely energetic entity and allows us to seek out dynamic brands with a passionate following."If other clients include Odeon, Littlewoods, FirstPlus, Blackpool Tourism and Matalan.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Affiliate Executive - Huge Client - Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Pharmaceutical Associate/Account Director/ (Full or Part-Time) Brand Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Bedford
- Lead Digital Web Designer: (Web, Rich Media, CMS, HTML, CSS) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- SEO Engineer - Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum, London