Siemens extends relationship with Pavilion
LONDON - Siemens Enterprise Communications, the B2B IT and telecoms division of Siemens, has reappointed Pavilion Communication for a further 12 months, as the agency assumes complete responsibility for the electronics giant's global integrated direct marketing account.
Pavilion, which won the account in September last year following a four-way pitch, will now take full responsibility for Siemens' core strategy, concept and measurement framework for its global campaigns, and implementation of all UK campaign activity.
The agency will also be asked to develop, manage and optimise Siemens' global search activity, and manage ongoing email marketing and webcasting programmes.
Siemens said the decision to extend its agreement with Pavilion for another year was taken to "firm up" its relationship with the agency as it increases its marketing targets going forward.
Since being appointed to the account, Pavilion has won best digital marketing campaign for the launch of Siemens' Lifeworks programme for IT professionals at the Big Chip Awards, and has orchestrated UK integrated campaigns for the company's Open Communications business account.
David Burnand, director of global customer communications at Siemens Enterprise, said: "Our partnership with Pavilion, and the resulting Open Communications campaign, has had a huge effect on Siemens Enterprise Communications.
"It has proven to be a real catalyst for chance, positively enhancing market perception and underpinning our entire strategy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Integrated Designer (Marketing) Premier Media £35,000 pa, Central London