Siemens extends relationship with Pavilion
LONDON - Siemens Enterprise Communications, the B2B IT and telecoms division of Siemens, has reappointed Pavilion Communication for a further 12 months, as the agency assumes complete responsibility for the electronics giant's global integrated direct marketing account.
Pavilion, which won the account in September last year following a four-way pitch, will now take full responsibility for Siemens' core strategy, concept and measurement framework for its global campaigns, and implementation of all UK campaign activity.
The agency will also be asked to develop, manage and optimise Siemens' global search activity, and manage ongoing email marketing and webcasting programmes.
Siemens said the decision to extend its agreement with Pavilion for another year was taken to "firm up" its relationship with the agency as it increases its marketing targets going forward.
Since being appointed to the account, Pavilion has won best digital marketing campaign for the launch of Siemens' Lifeworks programme for IT professionals at the Big Chip Awards, and has orchestrated UK integrated campaigns for the company's Open Communications business account.
David Burnand, director of global customer communications at Siemens Enterprise, said: "Our partnership with Pavilion, and the resulting Open Communications campaign, has had a huge effect on Siemens Enterprise Communications.
"It has proven to be a real catalyst for chance, positively enhancing market perception and underpinning our entire strategy."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London