Cicero names Gaskell as creative director
LONDON - Cicero, the B2B marketing agency, has appointed Warren Gaskell, previously McCann Erickson Manchester's senior art director, as its creative director.
Gaskell said: "Getting the opportunity to join Cicero at a pivotal time like this only comes around once in a career. Gyro is a dynamic, ambitious and burgeoning brand and plans for the future of the agency are very impressive.''
Separately, Ewa James has been appointed as Cicero's group account director, moving from McCann Erickson's Manchester office, following a 10-year stint as group account director.
Gyro acquired Cicero in March, and was keen to bolster the team prior to its scheduled relaunch as Gyro in September.
The high profile appointments are intended to establish Cicero as the North West's premier marketing agency.
Danny Turnbull, managing director at Cicero, said: "The new appointments are representative of our commitment to recreating Cicero as an integral and vibrant part of Gyro International''.
Cicero specialises in below-the-line media planning, direct marketing and marketing services, and has a client base that includes Samsung, BNFL, NatWest and Nobel Enterprises.
The agency was set up in 1914, and does more than 95% of its work in the business-to-business market, and recorded revenues of over £6m last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Talented Mixed Methodology Researchers- Boutique Innovative Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £27000 - £40000 Per Annum, London
- Digital Strategy Director with Global Media Network Gemini Search £75000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Executive/Junior Account Executive fishtank £17000 - £22000 per annum, Surrey
- PR Account Director, B2B, German Speaking, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, London