Cicero names Gaskell as creative director
LONDON - Cicero, the B2B marketing agency, has appointed Warren Gaskell, previously McCann Erickson Manchester's senior art director, as its creative director.
Gaskell said: "Getting the opportunity to join Cicero at a pivotal time like this only comes around once in a career. Gyro is a dynamic, ambitious and burgeoning brand and plans for the future of the agency are very impressive.''
Separately, Ewa James has been appointed as Cicero's group account director, moving from McCann Erickson's Manchester office, following a 10-year stint as group account director.
Gyro acquired Cicero in March, and was keen to bolster the team prior to its scheduled relaunch as Gyro in September.
The high profile appointments are intended to establish Cicero as the North West's premier marketing agency.
Danny Turnbull, managing director at Cicero, said: "The new appointments are representative of our commitment to recreating Cicero as an integral and vibrant part of Gyro International''.
Cicero specialises in below-the-line media planning, direct marketing and marketing services, and has a client base that includes Samsung, BNFL, NatWest and Nobel Enterprises.
The agency was set up in 1914, and does more than 95% of its work in the business-to-business market, and recorded revenues of over £6m last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London