Cicero names Gaskell as creative director
LONDON - Cicero, the B2B marketing agency, has appointed Warren Gaskell, previously McCann Erickson Manchester's senior art director, as its creative director.
Gaskell said: "Getting the opportunity to join Cicero at a pivotal time like this only comes around once in a career. Gyro is a dynamic, ambitious and burgeoning brand and plans for the future of the agency are very impressive.''
Separately, Ewa James has been appointed as Cicero's group account director, moving from McCann Erickson's Manchester office, following a 10-year stint as group account director.
Gyro acquired Cicero in March, and was keen to bolster the team prior to its scheduled relaunch as Gyro in September.
The high profile appointments are intended to establish Cicero as the North West's premier marketing agency.
Danny Turnbull, managing director at Cicero, said: "The new appointments are representative of our commitment to recreating Cicero as an integral and vibrant part of Gyro International''.
Cicero specialises in below-the-line media planning, direct marketing and marketing services, and has a client base that includes Samsung, BNFL, NatWest and Nobel Enterprises.
The agency was set up in 1914, and does more than 95% of its work in the business-to-business market, and recorded revenues of over £6m last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London