Jewish Care to launch direct response dementia campaign
LONDON - Social care organisation Jewish Care is to launch a Cascaid-devised direct response campaign to encourage warm donors to contribute to its work in offering respite care for elderly men and women suffering from dementia.
The charity, which provides support for isolated and vulnerable Jews in London and South East England, faces an annual £1.5m operating deficit. It has asked Cascaid to create a direct mail and targeted press ad campaign to raise financial support for its work. The campaign will coincide with next month's festival of Rosh Hashanah.
The campaign aims to raise £100,000 to provide respite care for people suffering from dementia, and feature a case study of an elderly Jewish man surrounded by written prompts reminding him how to perform daily tasks.
Jewish Care said the direct mail packs would target 14,000 known donors and volunteers, while a concurrent press ad campaign would feature in Jewish newspapers and regional synagogue magazines.
Simon Frank, creative director at Cascaid, said: "Our research took us into a number of Jewish Care's centres where it really hit home how difficult life can become. Memories are eroded and personalities disappear.
"This is typical of how we move beyond a brief by getting up close and personal with our client's work, and our experiences seeded the flavour of the new appeal."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire