Enpocket bolsters client services with Jones appointment
LONDON - Rebecca Jones, the former Saatchi & Saatchi regional director, has joined mobile marketing outfit Enpocket as its first director of client solutions.
The role, which has a focus on senior level client liaison as well as bringing in new business, has been created as part of a company wide restructure.
Other appointments include the promotion of account director Sarah Nisen to the newly created role of head of account management.
Hugh Mark, Enpocket's marketing and PR director, said: "These changes are designed to help us focus on the services that we provide for our clients."
While at Saatchis, Jones was responsible for its Procter & Gamble account, including TV advertising, interactive and direct marketing activity. She is a graduate of WPP's marketing fellowship course.
Jones, who reports to Enpocket managing director David Barker, said: "With a $10bn mobile advertising market being predicted by 2011, it's great to join a company that focuses on delivering real return on investment through targeting and optimisation."
Barker added that Jones' new role was vital to offer clients one senior figure to help, "plan, create, execute, measure and optimise their mobile programmes."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Swindon
- International Commercial Manager Ultimate Asset £40000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London