Enpocket bolsters client services with Jones appointment
LONDON - Rebecca Jones, the former Saatchi & Saatchi regional director, has joined mobile marketing outfit Enpocket as its first director of client solutions.
The role, which has a focus on senior level client liaison as well as bringing in new business, has been created as part of a company wide restructure.
Other appointments include the promotion of account director Sarah Nisen to the newly created role of head of account management.
Hugh Mark, Enpocket's marketing and PR director, said: "These changes are designed to help us focus on the services that we provide for our clients."
While at Saatchis, Jones was responsible for its Procter & Gamble account, including TV advertising, interactive and direct marketing activity. She is a graduate of WPP's marketing fellowship course.
Jones, who reports to Enpocket managing director David Barker, said: "With a $10bn mobile advertising market being predicted by 2011, it's great to join a company that focuses on delivering real return on investment through targeting and optimisation."
Barker added that Jones' new role was vital to offer clients one senior figure to help, "plan, create, execute, measure and optimise their mobile programmes."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Assistant Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience, Teddington, Middlesex
- Midweight Art Director Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £28000 - £40000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Mid/Senior Digital PM - Exciting Digital Agency - £45k Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum, London