Enpocket bolsters client services with Jones appointment
LONDON - Rebecca Jones, the former Saatchi & Saatchi regional director, has joined mobile marketing outfit Enpocket as its first director of client solutions.
The role, which has a focus on senior level client liaison as well as bringing in new business, has been created as part of a company wide restructure.
Other appointments include the promotion of account director Sarah Nisen to the newly created role of head of account management.
Hugh Mark, Enpocket's marketing and PR director, said: "These changes are designed to help us focus on the services that we provide for our clients."
While at Saatchis, Jones was responsible for its Procter & Gamble account, including TV advertising, interactive and direct marketing activity. She is a graduate of WPP's marketing fellowship course.
Jones, who reports to Enpocket managing director David Barker, said: "With a $10bn mobile advertising market being predicted by 2011, it's great to join a company that focuses on delivering real return on investment through targeting and optimisation."
Barker added that Jones' new role was vital to offer clients one senior figure to help, "plan, create, execute, measure and optimise their mobile programmes."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)