Hastens to sponsor Roehampton polo tournament
LONDON - McCann Erickson Communications House has negotiated a deal for Swedish bed maker Hastens to sponsor the Roehampton Tournament at Ham Polo Club in Surrey.
As part of the sponsorship of the tournament, the polo club will be branded in Hastens signature blue check colours and there will be a hand-crafted bed on display for guests to try out and receive sleep consultations from Hastens sleep experts.
Hastens will also have their own polo team for the duration of the tournament.
McCann Erickson helped launch the Hastens brand in the UK at the beginning of the year, and the polo sponsorship follows the most recent store launch this summer in Walton-on-Thames. It is Hastens first store outside London, following the launch of the flagship store on Kings Road in March.
Rob Brown, PR director at McCann Erickson Communications House, said: "Launching the Hastens brand in the UK has been an exciting challenge for the PR team.
"This is the first time the brand has been associated with an event in the UK and we identified that the Roehampton Tournament was an excellent opportunity to engage with the Hastens' target audience -- providing a perfect match."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London