Hastens to sponsor Roehampton polo tournament
LONDON - McCann Erickson Communications House has negotiated a deal for Swedish bed maker Hastens to sponsor the Roehampton Tournament at Ham Polo Club in Surrey.
As part of the sponsorship of the tournament, the polo club will be branded in Hastens signature blue check colours and there will be a hand-crafted bed on display for guests to try out and receive sleep consultations from Hastens sleep experts.
Hastens will also have their own polo team for the duration of the tournament.
McCann Erickson helped launch the Hastens brand in the UK at the beginning of the year, and the polo sponsorship follows the most recent store launch this summer in Walton-on-Thames. It is Hastens first store outside London, following the launch of the flagship store on Kings Road in March.
Rob Brown, PR director at McCann Erickson Communications House, said: "Launching the Hastens brand in the UK has been an exciting challenge for the PR team.
"This is the first time the brand has been associated with an event in the UK and we identified that the Roehampton Tournament was an excellent opportunity to engage with the Hastens' target audience -- providing a perfect match."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PPC Account Manger - Big budget client!!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Project Manager - Freelance and Perm Contracts The Industry Club London Ltd Various, London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London