Hachette expands Elle Decoration to include Collections
LONDON - Hachette Filipacchi UK is to expand the Elle Decoration brand with the launch of Elle Decoration Collections on September 12.
The new glossy, billed as a comprehensive guide to the best new designs in the last 12 months, will become a sourcebook for current Elle Decorations readers, architects, designers and retailers.
The launch is being cross-promoted in Hachette titles Elle, Red and Elle Decoration. It comes after Elle Decoration recorded its highest ABC figure in over a decade, with 66,000 copy sales, a 2.7% increase year on year.
The new title will be displayed alongside Elle Decoration in WH Smith and design stores, and at the Elle Decoration stand at 100% Design, September 20-23 at Earls Court.
Advertisers in the first issue include Bisazza, B&B Italia, Hermes, Swarovski, Minotti, Vitra and Baccarat.
Michelle Ogundehin, editor-in-chief of Elle Decoration and Elle Decoration Collections, described the new title as "an edited selection of designs we believe truly deserve the label 'great' design".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Pitch Consultants £3000 - £34000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Birmingham