DesignStudio woos clients with cookbook brochure
LONDON - Cornish design firm DesignStudio has based its new brochure around clients' favourite recipes, in an attempt to stand out from competitors.
The glossy 32-page brochure, called 'Everything Stops for Tea', will be handed out free of charge to potential clients and customers.
Quotes from clients about DesignStudio's work and a summary of each company sit alongside the recipes.
Talbot also plans to run a quarterly tea party for business contacts in the county.
Talbot said: "I decided to combine my passion for baking with my passion for design. I doubt many companies provide a cookbook as their company brochure.
"Huge thanks are due to my clients and contacts in Cornwall's business community for their contributions. Whether you're a cake fan, or a fan of great design, it's well worth picking up a copy."
DesignStudio has worked with clients in the environmental, education, media, accountancy and public sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester