DesignStudio woos clients with cookbook brochure
LONDON - Cornish design firm DesignStudio has based its new brochure around clients' favourite recipes, in an attempt to stand out from competitors.
The glossy 32-page brochure, called 'Everything Stops for Tea', will be handed out free of charge to potential clients and customers.
Quotes from clients about DesignStudio's work and a summary of each company sit alongside the recipes.
Talbot also plans to run a quarterly tea party for business contacts in the county.
Talbot said: "I decided to combine my passion for baking with my passion for design. I doubt many companies provide a cookbook as their company brochure.
"Huge thanks are due to my clients and contacts in Cornwall's business community for their contributions. Whether you're a cake fan, or a fan of great design, it's well worth picking up a copy."
DesignStudio has worked with clients in the environmental, education, media, accountancy and public sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- planning director > ATL > LONDON's BEST collectivo Up to £100,000 per annum + benefits, London