DesignStudio woos clients with cookbook brochure
LONDON - Cornish design firm DesignStudio has based its new brochure around clients' favourite recipes, in an attempt to stand out from competitors.
The glossy 32-page brochure, called 'Everything Stops for Tea', will be handed out free of charge to potential clients and customers.
Quotes from clients about DesignStudio's work and a summary of each company sit alongside the recipes.
Talbot also plans to run a quarterly tea party for business contacts in the county.
Talbot said: "I decided to combine my passion for baking with my passion for design. I doubt many companies provide a cookbook as their company brochure.
"Huge thanks are due to my clients and contacts in Cornwall's business community for their contributions. Whether you're a cake fan, or a fan of great design, it's well worth picking up a copy."
DesignStudio has worked with clients in the environmental, education, media, accountancy and public sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London