DesignStudio woos clients with cookbook brochure
LONDON - Cornish design firm DesignStudio has based its new brochure around clients' favourite recipes, in an attempt to stand out from competitors.
The glossy 32-page brochure, called 'Everything Stops for Tea', will be handed out free of charge to potential clients and customers.
Quotes from clients about DesignStudio's work and a summary of each company sit alongside the recipes.
Talbot also plans to run a quarterly tea party for business contacts in the county.
Talbot said: "I decided to combine my passion for baking with my passion for design. I doubt many companies provide a cookbook as their company brochure.
"Huge thanks are due to my clients and contacts in Cornwall's business community for their contributions. Whether you're a cake fan, or a fan of great design, it's well worth picking up a copy."
DesignStudio has worked with clients in the environmental, education, media, accountancy and public sector.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London