Rubber Republic scoops JVC's pan-Euro digital account
LONDON - Viral specialist agency Rubber Republic has been awarded the pan-European brief to launch JVC's Uefa Euro 2008 digital football campaign, following a competitive pitch.
The campaign, which will launch in October 2007, will run during the qualifiers and through to the finals of the European Championships in June 2008.
Japanese consumer electronics firm JVC is an Official Partner of Uefa Euro 2008, and the activity will run across Europe in multiple languages to raise awareness of the company's official football website at www.JVCfootball.com.
Bart Somsen, manager of the corporate communications department at JVC Europe, said: "We're pleased to be working with Rubber Republic on this campaign as they've got a strong track record in delivering great viral creative and intelligent seeding strategies."
Chris Quigley, managing director of Rubber Republic, said: "JVC obviously have had a strong and long relationship with the football community with their official partnership of Euro 2008, and we're excited to have the opportunity to strengthen this relationship further online with this campaign."
JVC has been an Official Partner of the Uefa European Football Championship since 1989, when the event was held in Italy. Uefa Euro 2008 will be the eighth consecutive championship to receive JVC support.
Rubber Republic is part of the Team Rubber group of creative companies. The group includes award-winning film production company Rubberductions, and e-participation agency Delib.
Rubber Republic's clients include Sony, the BBC, EasyJet and Triumph.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London