Rubber Republic scoops JVC's pan-Euro digital account
LONDON - Viral specialist agency Rubber Republic has been awarded the pan-European brief to launch JVC's Uefa Euro 2008 digital football campaign, following a competitive pitch.
The campaign, which will launch in October 2007, will run during the qualifiers and through to the finals of the European Championships in June 2008.
Japanese consumer electronics firm JVC is an Official Partner of Uefa Euro 2008, and the activity will run across Europe in multiple languages to raise awareness of the company's official football website at www.JVCfootball.com.
Bart Somsen, manager of the corporate communications department at JVC Europe, said: "We're pleased to be working with Rubber Republic on this campaign as they've got a strong track record in delivering great viral creative and intelligent seeding strategies."
Chris Quigley, managing director of Rubber Republic, said: "JVC obviously have had a strong and long relationship with the football community with their official partnership of Euro 2008, and we're excited to have the opportunity to strengthen this relationship further online with this campaign."
JVC has been an Official Partner of the Uefa European Football Championship since 1989, when the event was held in Italy. Uefa Euro 2008 will be the eighth consecutive championship to receive JVC support.
Rubber Republic is part of the Team Rubber group of creative companies. The group includes award-winning film production company Rubberductions, and e-participation agency Delib.
Rubber Republic's clients include Sony, the BBC, EasyJet and Triumph.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Client Service Director or Account Director Adam Recruitment £40000 - £70000 per annum + benefits , London
- Business Development Manager (FS) Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + OTE, London
- Junior Packaging Artworker Network Career Consultants £22000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior Packaging Artworker Network Career Consultants £32000 - £35000 per annum, London