Munro snaps up media research company M-Lab
LONDON - Marketing services group Munro Global has acquired Media Lab Research, which works for the BBC, Emap Radio and GCap, for an undisclosed sum.
The agency will join Munro's existing portfolio of market research firms, which include FDS International, Maven Research and field research specialist, acefieldwork.
The enlarged group turnover is forecast to exceed £10m in 2007.
M-Lab's clients also include Readers Digest, Save the Children, CMPi and Channel 4.
The agency was the lead quantitative research partner for Channel 4 in supporting its successful bid for the UK's second DAB multiplex digital radio franchise, confirmed by Ofcom in July this year.
Richard Hepburn, chief executive of Munro, said: "M-Lab is a fast growing business with an experienced team and an excellent track record in delivering research solutions to a range of blue-chip media clients.
"This acquisition adds proven expertise in media research to complement [our existing agencies]."Livingston said: "We have had an excellent three years building the M-Lab business but recognise that to reach the next stage of our development we needed to find a complementary strategic partner with a shared vision.
"Munro very much 'fits the bill' in this regard and we look forward to working with the teams at FDS, Maven and Acefieldwork in strengthening and broadening our offer to a wider range of media clients."
Munro's FDS agency focuses on telecoms, utilities and the public sector, while Maven focuses on automotive, financial services, business services and employee engagement research.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager -(10 Month FTC) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London