Mobyko teams up with Monkey Shoulder and Pitcher & Piano
LONDON - Mobyko, the online back-up service for mobile phone address books, has teamed up with Scotch whisky brand Monkey Shoulder and bar chain Pitcher & Piano for a mobile promotion.
The campaign will include Monkey Shoulder cocktail vouchers, redeemable in any Pitcher & Piano bar, for everyone who downloads a free cocktail video from www.Mobyko.com to their mobile.
Pitcher & Piano bars will also use Bluetooth technology to send messages raising awareness of the promotion, and encouraging people to sign up for a free Mobyko account.
Jamie Bowler, acquisition marketing manager at Mobyko, said: "Partnerships are an integral part of our marketing mix, we see partnering with relevant brands as a key way to raise consumer awareness of our service. Many mobiles get lost or stolen in bars, so it makes sense for us to join up with a well established and reputable bar chain."
Rob Curteis, innovation manager at William Grant & Sons, producers of Monkey Shoulder, said: "This strategic alliance will enable us to drive consumer awareness of Monkey Shoulder, while educating consumers about our drinks and getting the product into consumers' hands."
The promotion launches on Mobyko.com on September 4.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelance Senior Producer Purple Consultancy £250 - £300 per day, London
- Campaign Reporting & Performance Manager Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London
- Campaign Manager Purple Consultancy £200 - £250 per day, Woking
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Nottinghamshire