Photon snaps up design company Corporate Edge
LONDON - Photon Group UK has acquired the branding agency Corporate Edge, which launched internet bank Egg, and the Nectar loyalty scheme.
The move is part of an aggressive expansion plan that Photon embarked upon this year, which included the acquisition of market research specialist DVL Smith Group in February and field marketing agency REL in July.
Photon will now look to Europe for expansion with Corporate Edge, which was formed a decade ago when design agency Michael Peters and branding consultancy Craton Lodge & Knight bought themselves out of parent company, the Princedale Group.
The company has an annual turnover of £8.9m, and counts Cadbury Schweppes and Diageo among its clients.
Chris Wood, chairman of Corporate Edge, said: "Photon Group is on its way to becoming one of the world's leading marketing services companies. This is a logical progression for Corporate Edge, allowing us to develop further international opportunities in corporate communications and branding."
Tim Hughes, executive chairman of Photon Group, said: "Corporate Edge is a natural complement to Photon and expands our growing footprint in the UK market."
Photon Group UK is part of the Australian marketing services company Photon Group. Results International, the business consultancy, brokered the deal on behalf of Corporate Edge.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London
- Brand Consultant Rare Selection Upto £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London