Retail Eyes breaks into top 40 research agencies
LONDON - Retail Eyes has broken into the top 40 research agencies in the UK for the first time, with a ranking of 32, and remains the UK's fastest growing mystery shopping company for the second successive year.
The agency has also been classified by Marketing, which publishes the Market Research Agency League Table 2007, as the fourth fastest growing of all market research companies in the nation.
The industry's turnover grew just 2.4% in 2006, but Retail Eyes achieved growth of 81% and is set to grow further in 2007, having already secured over £1m worth of new business in the first quarter alone.
Tim Ogle, chief executive at Retail Eyes, said: "At Retail Eyes we have never been happy to merely maintain the status quo and do what other research agencies do. For us, it is all about helping our clients see the broader view of the customer relationship and look at what lies beyond customer satisfaction."
The Market Research League tables include annual turnover for the past two financial years and percentage increase in year-on-year turnover, in addition to information on staff, international work and practice areas.
Retail Eyes was founded in 2003 and now employs over 60 staff at its offices in Wicken, Milton Keynes.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Senior Mobile Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £47500 - £50000 per annum + +£30k OTE, London