Wunderman India names successor to Sethi
MUMBAI - Wunderman India has appointed Satish Sathyanarayana to the post of CEO, replacing Rajat Sethi, CEO and director of the board, who is stepping down at the end of this month.
Sathyanarayana, who was most recently vice-president of Wunderman India, joined Wunderman Chennai as account director 15 years ago, where he managed CRM activities for Ford India, Citibank and Taj Leisure Properties.
His career also includes stints at OgilvyOne Worldwide, and Haymarket Publishing as commercial director. Sathyanarayana has been tasked with strengthening the agency’s talent base and managing growth.
This article was first published on Media Asia
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Lead Designer (Print, Agency, Conceptual, Typography, ATL, BTL) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Paid Social Manager - Leading Media Agency - Biddable Media Ultimate Asset £28000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Freelance Planner - FMCG, Pitches & Government Business Speckled Frog £250-£300 daily rate, possibly negotiable, dependent on experience, Central London
- Brand and Marketing Manager sipsmith Up to £30,000 = Benefits (including gin!), Chiswick. London