Flip Media expands into the UK market
DUBAI - Dubai-based interactive agency Flip Media has expanded into the UK market with the opening of a representative office in London.
The role of the new office, which is situated in Battersea, will be to generate new-business leads from one of the world's leading markets in digital communications.
The business model being adopted in the UK is that of an outsourcing agency with all the work being carried out in Flip Holdings' offices in India and Dubai.
David Sheridan, the former MindShare MENA regional director, is heading up the office and is charged with targeting the established creative, one-to-one and media network agencies, as well as London's thriving independent digital agency sector.
The company will not be actively targeting direct clients, preferring to position itself as a service supplier to the digital communications industry.
Sheridan said: "Our ambition in London is to develop an outsourcing model similar to the successful business models of many Indian businesses of the past decade.
"It has already proved hugely successful for, among others, the IT, finance, telecoms, healthcare and retail sectors -- why not for digital communications?
"Flip Holdings' creative strength in the UAE is self-evident but we do not presume to compete with London's best on their own turf. We'd rather play to our own strengths. Our model, therefore, is to offer back-end services to this fast-growing market.
"A combination of our best-in-class proprietary products and significantly lower labour costs makes Flip Holdings a truly exciting proposition as a support service offering to the UK digital industry."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire