JCDecaux wins Samsung outdoor ad account
LONDON - Samsung has awarded its estimated £20m pan-European outdoor advertising account to JCDecaux.
Joseph Rhee, European marketing services director of Cheil Communications Europe in London, and Xavier Dupre, managing director of JCDecaux international division One Stop Shop, negotiated the partnership.
Short-term and long-term campaigns on traditional outdoor sites and airport advertising are all included in the agreement.
Jean Francois Decaux, chairman and co-chief executive of JCDecaux, said: "Samsung is one of our largest advertising clients in the growing telecoms sector which represented €113m out of our total worldwide advertising revenues last year.
"This pan-European partnership paves the way for Samsung to increase the usage of JCDecaux's advertising network across Europe."
Separately, JCDecaux released its results for the first half of 2007, which revealed a pre-tax profit of €162.7m (£110.8m), down 0.3% from €163.2m the year before.
The company's revenues for the first half of 2007 totalled €1,019m, up 7.7% from the year before.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London