JCDecaux wins Samsung outdoor ad account
LONDON - Samsung has awarded its estimated £20m pan-European outdoor advertising account to JCDecaux.
Joseph Rhee, European marketing services director of Cheil Communications Europe in London, and Xavier Dupre, managing director of JCDecaux international division One Stop Shop, negotiated the partnership.
Short-term and long-term campaigns on traditional outdoor sites and airport advertising are all included in the agreement.
Jean Francois Decaux, chairman and co-chief executive of JCDecaux, said: "Samsung is one of our largest advertising clients in the growing telecoms sector which represented €113m out of our total worldwide advertising revenues last year.
"This pan-European partnership paves the way for Samsung to increase the usage of JCDecaux's advertising network across Europe."
Separately, JCDecaux released its results for the first half of 2007, which revealed a pre-tax profit of €162.7m (£110.8m), down 0.3% from €163.2m the year before.
The company's revenues for the first half of 2007 totalled €1,019m, up 7.7% from the year before.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London