Euro RSCG wins $40m Global Hyatt ad account
NEW YORK - Global Hyatt, the hotel chain, has appointed Euro RSCG to its $40m (£20m) advertising account following a competitive pitch.
The review was overseen by consultancy Select Resources International in Santa Monica, California.
Chicago-based incumbent, Cramer-Krasselt, an independent agency, will continue to work on the creative business for the Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites accounts. It recently launched a $15m campaign push for those properties, which were not part of the global review.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London