Euro RSCG wins $40m Global Hyatt ad account
NEW YORK - Global Hyatt, the hotel chain, has appointed Euro RSCG to its $40m (£20m) advertising account following a competitive pitch.
The review was overseen by consultancy Select Resources International in Santa Monica, California.
Chicago-based incumbent, Cramer-Krasselt, an independent agency, will continue to work on the creative business for the Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites accounts. It recently launched a $15m campaign push for those properties, which were not part of the global review.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall
- Your next role selling to media agencies! Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Planner The Great & The Good Up to £100k , West End
- International Marketing & Sales Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Top 10 Agency - Central London - c£48k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd c£48k+, Central London