Euro RSCG wins $40m Global Hyatt ad account
NEW YORK - Global Hyatt, the hotel chain, has appointed Euro RSCG to its $40m (£20m) advertising account following a competitive pitch.
The review was overseen by consultancy Select Resources International in Santa Monica, California.
Chicago-based incumbent, Cramer-Krasselt, an independent agency, will continue to work on the creative business for the Hyatt Place and Hyatt Summerfield Suites accounts. It recently launched a $15m campaign push for those properties, which were not part of the global review.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London