Havas set for expansion in Middle East
LONDON - Havas has increased its minority stake in the Chalhoub Group to a 50-50 long-term strategic partnership as part of an expansion in the fast growing Middle East region.
The two groups currently operate either directly or through an affiliation in some countries in the region.
The move will see the their operations grouped into Euro RSCG and Havas Media, with a new focus on markets in Egypt and the Sultanate of Oman, Syria, Kingdom of Jordan, Yemen, Iran, Iraq and the Palestinian Territory.
Havas clients in the Middle East already include Peugeot, Reckitt Benkiser, Danone, Air France, Jaguar and Sanofi Aventis. Chalhoub Group specialises in luxury brands in fashion, gifts and beauty.
Havas-owned agencies, Media Contacts, and Euro RSCG 4D, will also launch in the region in the coming months.
Fernando Rodes, CEO of Havas said: "This deal gives us an immensely strong offer in this key region and is a key part of our growth plans. The Chalhoub Group is the perfect business partner to take on this complex but promising region."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London