Regester quits CACI to set up new business
LONDON - Shelagh Regester has quit as client services director at CACI to set up a consultancy business.
It hired Regester two years ago to work with Tracy Weir, business director, to lead the expansion of its direct marketing business in the database hosting and CRM analytics sectors.
She joined CACI in April 2005 from Arc Worldwide, where she was data strategy director.
Prior to her time at Arc, Regester ran her own CRM consultancy, advising clients including Norwich Union and The Economist on data, technology and management issues and helping them to establish CRM programmes.
She began her career with database marketing bureau Printronic International and subsequently become managing director of Information for Marketing, which was later acquired by Harte Hanks.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Vice President Marketing Communications Direct Recruitment £75,000 - £79,000, London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Promotions] - Dynamic agency! to £49k Fill Recruitment Ltd £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus, Berkshire
- Account Director - B2B Comms - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £50-55k plus benefits, Central London
- SEO Executive - Full Service Media Agency - London Norton Leigh 25k + Benefits, Central London
- Category / Trade Marketing Executive Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum + Benefits, Hertfordshire