Regester quits CACI to set up new business
LONDON - Shelagh Regester has quit as client services director at CACI to set up a consultancy business.
It hired Regester two years ago to work with Tracy Weir, business director, to lead the expansion of its direct marketing business in the database hosting and CRM analytics sectors.
She joined CACI in April 2005 from Arc Worldwide, where she was data strategy director.
Prior to her time at Arc, Regester ran her own CRM consultancy, advising clients including Norwich Union and The Economist on data, technology and management issues and helping them to establish CRM programmes.
She began her career with database marketing bureau Printronic International and subsequently become managing director of Information for Marketing, which was later acquired by Harte Hanks.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £46,000 per annum, South West
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/CA, London
- Digital Project Manager Brand Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + £32,000 - £40,000, Brentwood