Regester quits CACI to set up new business
LONDON - Shelagh Regester has quit as client services director at CACI to set up a consultancy business.
It hired Regester two years ago to work with Tracy Weir, business director, to lead the expansion of its direct marketing business in the database hosting and CRM analytics sectors.
She joined CACI in April 2005 from Arc Worldwide, where she was data strategy director.
Prior to her time at Arc, Regester ran her own CRM consultancy, advising clients including Norwich Union and The Economist on data, technology and management issues and helping them to establish CRM programmes.
She began her career with database marketing bureau Printronic International and subsequently become managing director of Information for Marketing, which was later acquired by Harte Hanks.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London