McCartney shoots celebrities for Aga campaign
LONDON - Internationally-acclaimed photographer Mary McCartney has shot celebrities including Blur's Alex James and gourmet cook Sophie Conran for an Aga cookers ad campaign.
The "At home with Aga" campaign is the first work from Cogent Elliott following its account win in May, when it fended off competition from four other agencies.
The campaign features Mary McCartney's photo portraits of celebrities relaxing at home with their Aga in poses that aim to look casual, informal and personal.
Along with Alex James and Sophie Conran, McCartney's subjects also include fashion model Jasmine Guinness, with more planned in the series in the coming months.
The campaign is part of a seasonal push by Aga in the pre-Christmas sales period and also includes digital and direct marketing along with retail support in nearly 100 Aga branded shops around the country.
John Dabb, marketing manager at Aga, said: "We wanted to show the Aga in real-life settings rather than a glossy studio set. This new campaign is designed to appeal to existing Aga converts but, more importantly, brings new people into the brand."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London