Co-operative Travel launches in-store savings campaign
LONDON - Co-operative Travel has launched a point-of-sale text and screen promotional campaign offering consumers savings off last-minute holidays.
The promotion, which was devised by mobile marketing company Mediaburst, will appear on checkout screens in Co-operative Travel stores and Co-op supermarkets across the UK from this week, giving details of upcoming money-off holiday deals.
Shoppers are invited to text a designated word to an onscreen five-digit number, which will give them an automatic response, offering a £50 discount on holiday bookings for last-minute autumn breaks.
Co-operative Travel, which has more than 400 branches nationwide, will aim to capitalise on the increasing popularity of mobile marketing, which Mediaburst believes will soon become a popular marketing channel for travel companies.
Stuart Brown, sales and marketing director at Mediaburst, said the campaign would "support its initiatives in bringing this special travel deal to the attention of Co-operative shoppers".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Brand Consultant - Innovation and Marketing Capability Rare Selection Up to £55K + 20% bonus, Bucks