Co-operative Travel launches in-store savings campaign
LONDON - Co-operative Travel has launched a point-of-sale text and screen promotional campaign offering consumers savings off last-minute holidays.
The promotion, which was devised by mobile marketing company Mediaburst, will appear on checkout screens in Co-operative Travel stores and Co-op supermarkets across the UK from this week, giving details of upcoming money-off holiday deals.
Shoppers are invited to text a designated word to an onscreen five-digit number, which will give them an automatic response, offering a £50 discount on holiday bookings for last-minute autumn breaks.
Co-operative Travel, which has more than 400 branches nationwide, will aim to capitalise on the increasing popularity of mobile marketing, which Mediaburst believes will soon become a popular marketing channel for travel companies.
Stuart Brown, sales and marketing director at Mediaburst, said the campaign would "support its initiatives in bringing this special travel deal to the attention of Co-operative shoppers".
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London