Brand Republic hosts online careers fair
LONDON - Brand Republic has launched its first online recruitment fair dedicated to the advertising, marketing and media industries.
The Brand Republic Careers Fair runs across five key halls covering advertising, media, marketing and public relations as well as a dedicated hall for graduates.
Potential employees can find out information about exhibitors such as company descriptions, employee benefits and can even watch videos to learn what life is like in a company.
Users can browse the latest jobs online and upload CVs direct to exhibitors.
There is also a dedicated careers advice area with content covering how to write a winning CV or shine in an interview.
The BR Careers Fair also in partnership Cwerty is also hosting a number of virtual seminars, featuring industry experts such as Sir Martin Sorrell, Lord Kalms and Maurice Levy. The videos cover topics as diverse as the internal grapevine, never taking no for an answer and aiming high.
The exhibitors include the mobile phone operator 3, Band & Brown Communications, BBC, BBC Worldwide,
Bloomberg, Brand Republic, Cwerty, Haymarket Business Media, L'Oreal and Loyalty Management UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London