Brand Republic hosts online careers fair
LONDON - Brand Republic has launched its first online recruitment fair dedicated to the advertising, marketing and media industries.
The Brand Republic Careers Fair runs across five key halls covering advertising, media, marketing and public relations as well as a dedicated hall for graduates.
Potential employees can find out information about exhibitors such as company descriptions, employee benefits and can even watch videos to learn what life is like in a company.
Users can browse the latest jobs online and upload CVs direct to exhibitors.
There is also a dedicated careers advice area with content covering how to write a winning CV or shine in an interview.
The BR Careers Fair also in partnership Cwerty is also hosting a number of virtual seminars, featuring industry experts such as Sir Martin Sorrell, Lord Kalms and Maurice Levy. The videos cover topics as diverse as the internal grapevine, never taking no for an answer and aiming high.
The exhibitors include the mobile phone operator 3, Band & Brown Communications, BBC, BBC Worldwide,
Bloomberg, Brand Republic, Cwerty, Haymarket Business Media, L'Oreal and Loyalty Management UK.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London