Blackjack appoints Kingsnorth as project director
LONDON - Experiential marketing agency Blackjack has appointed Rebecca Kingsnorth as project director in its marketing and logistics team.
She joins Blackjack after six years at JCDecaux, where she worked in the sponsorship and promotions market, managing all operational aspects of Sphere, the division which manages airport experiential campaigns.
Kingsnorth played a significant role in the launch of Blackjack and JCDecaux's new service Sphere 10, which delivers quick-response experiential marketing campaigns for brands in airports.
Behzad Saednejad, chief executive of Blackjack, said: "[Rebecca's] project management skills and detailed knowledge of all aspects of promotional work will really benefit Blackjack's existing and future client base."
Kingsnorth said: "The move from client side to agency has been an extremely exciting and informative one and I look forward to putting my JCDecaux experience to good use to deliver great results for Blackjack."Blackjack has also promoted Charlotte Birley to senior account director and Anna Brettle-Jones to account director. Birley, previously account director, heads up accounts including Brown-Forman and BT, while Brettle-Jones, previously senior account manager, leads the teams on accounts including Heineken and News International.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham