Publicis reinforces marketing services with SAS acquisition
LONDON - Publicis has acquired London-based branding and corporate communications agency SAS for an undisclosed sum.
SAS specialises in corporate communications, design and interactive marketing, and generated revenues of £7.39m in 2006, placing it 16th in Marketing's league table of design agencies.
The agency employs more than 50 people and has worked for clients including Masterfoods, Sainsbury's and BT.
Publicis has appointed Jeremy Sice, the managing director of SAS, to the role of chief executive of Publicis Consultants UK. It is unclear who will take over Sice's former role.
Eric Giuily, global chief executive of Publicis Consultants, said: "Our multi-specialist network is growing fast and London is an important centre for us.
"We have been looking for some time to broaden our offer to our existing and potential clients in the UK."Corporate adviser Results International advised on the deal.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Sales Manager- Dynamic Video, digital & Mobile Business Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + amazing commission, London
- Account Director PFJ £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London