Publicis reinforces marketing services with SAS acquisition
LONDON - Publicis has acquired London-based branding and corporate communications agency SAS for an undisclosed sum.
SAS specialises in corporate communications, design and interactive marketing, and generated revenues of £7.39m in 2006, placing it 16th in Marketing's league table of design agencies.
The agency employs more than 50 people and has worked for clients including Masterfoods, Sainsbury's and BT.
Publicis has appointed Jeremy Sice, the managing director of SAS, to the role of chief executive of Publicis Consultants UK. It is unclear who will take over Sice's former role.
Eric Giuily, global chief executive of Publicis Consultants, said: "Our multi-specialist network is growing fast and London is an important centre for us.
"We have been looking for some time to broaden our offer to our existing and potential clients in the UK."Corporate adviser Results International advised on the deal.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Client Account Manager - Mobile Advertising Digital Gurus £30000 - £36000 per annum + bonus, negotiable, benefits, London
- Mobile Solutions Architect ( EMEA ) #Mobile - London Digital Gurus £60000 - £70000 per annum + Negotiable upon experience, City of London
- Mobile Project Manager - (Mobile Web / Mobile Applications) Digital Gurus £45000 - £57000 per annum + benefits, package, London
- INTEGRATED agency - South West London - ACCOUNT MANAGER or Senior Account Manager x 2 - £27k-35K Judi Patton £27k-£35k, South West London
- Media Account Director - Mobile Display Advertising Digital Gurus £50000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London