VisitWales calls £6m review of all marketing
LONDON - VisitWales is on the hunt for agencies to work across above-the-line advertising, direct marketing, media planning and digital marketing, as part of a review of its £6m marketing services roster.
The tourism body invited agencies to submit applications on the government and utilities tender website, OJEC, this morning.
Its roster agencies include Wieden & Kennedy, Partners Andrew Aldridge and Starcom.
The review will be split into a three-stage process, with agencies expected to partner other agencies for the second round of pitches.
The review is expected to be overseen by Gillian Berntsen, UK head of marketing, who earlier this year beefed up the body's PR expertise with the appointment of Focus PR and Freshwater UK.
The move was prompted by a merger between VisitWales and the Welsh Assembly last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)