VisitWales calls £6m review of all marketing
LONDON - VisitWales is on the hunt for agencies to work across above-the-line advertising, direct marketing, media planning and digital marketing, as part of a review of its £6m marketing services roster.
The tourism body invited agencies to submit applications on the government and utilities tender website, OJEC, this morning.
Its roster agencies include Wieden & Kennedy, Partners Andrew Aldridge and Starcom.
The review will be split into a three-stage process, with agencies expected to partner other agencies for the second round of pitches.
The review is expected to be overseen by Gillian Berntsen, UK head of marketing, who earlier this year beefed up the body's PR expertise with the appointment of Focus PR and Freshwater UK.
The move was prompted by a merger between VisitWales and the Welsh Assembly last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire