VisitWales calls £6m review of all marketing
LONDON - VisitWales is on the hunt for agencies to work across above-the-line advertising, direct marketing, media planning and digital marketing, as part of a review of its £6m marketing services roster.
The tourism body invited agencies to submit applications on the government and utilities tender website, OJEC, this morning.
Its roster agencies include Wieden & Kennedy, Partners Andrew Aldridge and Starcom.
The review will be split into a three-stage process, with agencies expected to partner other agencies for the second round of pitches.
The review is expected to be overseen by Gillian Berntsen, UK head of marketing, who earlier this year beefed up the body's PR expertise with the appointment of Focus PR and Freshwater UK.
The move was prompted by a merger between VisitWales and the Welsh Assembly last year.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London